Persistence, Ambition, and Consistency
P.A.C. Capital is a privately owned, independent investment manager offering a service based on independence, transparency and care. We manage high performing multi-asset funds, hedge funds and private funds.
Our ambition is to give investors better outcomes and a better experience – one that treats them as individuals and helps them grow their wealth over the long term.
We Focus On
P.A.C. Capital’s Investment philosophy aims to protect investors against permanent impairment of capital without compromising upside potential to earn satisfactory investment returns over the long term. This is achieved by building our funds upon the following key pillars that we believe are essential for success:
- Alignment – Our money is invested within P.A.C. Capital funds. Every decision we make for our clients is made equally for ourselves.
- Style – We use a fundamental approach to investing. We believe that, as discretionary investors in an especially competitive environment, we should only invest in our best ideas where we have a differentiated view. Because the future can be quite unpredictable, we also try to maintain a sufficient margin of safety to protect our capital.
- Nimbleness – Our streamlined decision-making process allows us to invest in an efficient and timely manner.
- Diversification – Following the 80-20 rule, we firmly believe most of a fund’s investment performance is earned by investing in a handful of uncorrelated securities. Accordingly, our funds include investments with complimentary return profiles.
- Low Cost – We tend to trade infrequently to reduce the costs from over-trading, portfolio churn and tax realisation.
- Simplicity – Despite the increasing complexity within financial markets, we aim to make investing simple. We pride ourselves in ensuring all aspects of P.A.C. Capital are easy to navigate and understand, so clients can make informed and appropriate investment decisions.
- Liquidity – sufficient liquidity enables opportunistic decision making, protects us from forced liquidations during market corrections and allows us to service the cashflow needs of investors.
“The ability to explain our investment strategies simply, and without jargon, is something we take really seriously. If we can’t explain to our investors how we have invested their money and why, in a way which resonates with them, then we’ve failed. We give our investors as much, or as little detail about their investments as they want – whether that’s a discussion of macro-economic trends or market movements and individual underlying stocks – we try to be as open, transparent and responsive as possible.”
– Clayton Larcombe
We currently offer a number of multi-asset and hedge funds.
A Relationship-First Approach to
Many of our investors have a growth agenda; they partner with us because they want to see their investments outperform industry benchmarks. But they also want to know that their savings and investments are in good hands. At P.A.C Capital, we take a customer-first approach to investment management.
We’re a boutique investment manager which means we can offer greater availability and transparency to investors. We take the time to get to know our investors , aspirations and risk appetite. And whether you go with one of our multi-asset funds or one of our hedge funds, you can be sure you will get the same level of care.
“I wanted to get away from the big super funds that set and forget your investment, and I wanted to have more of a personal relationship with the person who was looking after my super. I chose P.A.C. Capital because I wanted someone with passion and understanding of investment as well as a proven track record. What I really value with P.A.C. Capital, apart from the great performance, is the accessibility. I can ring him up and ask about my portfolio or markets in general, and they’ll talk me through it.”
– Corsino Solares, Co-Owner Jugar Eat Play & Drink