Get in touch
We appreciate your interest in PAC Capital and are always happy to address any questions you may have. Feel free to reach out using the 'Contact us' form, call us on (02) 8378 5702, or consult our 'Frequently Asked Questions' below.
(02) 8378 5702
Level 8, 143 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000
Some questions that are commonly asked about our funds.
Yes. Retail investors can access PAC's four retail unit trusts from a minimum investment of just $1,000.
PAC's retail unit trusts are available on the following platforms at this time: HUB24, Macquarie Wrap and Xplore.
Investors can also invest in PAC's funds directly via the Invest page of our website.
If you would like any help with investing or any more information on the funds, please reach out to us at Investors@paccapital.com.au and we will be happy to assist you.
PAC Capital is a privately owned, independent asset manager based in Sydney, Australia. We manage two multi-asset investment products, two thematic hedge funds, and three private investment vehicles.
We have a common investment objective across all of our funds - the long-term growth of your capital. We aspire to deliver on this value proposition for our clients through:
1. A Multidisciplinary Approach – We manages multi-asset funds, as well as listed and private global equity funds. This uniquely allows the investment team to derive and formulate their investment decisions from a wide range of perspectives.
2. Incentive Alignment – Our investment professionals are personally invested alongside their clients. We view our funds from the perspective of both business owners and investment managers.
3. Experienced Leadership – Our investment professionals draw on over 25 years of collective experience to guide our decisions.
4. Long-term Investing – Financial markets are often unpredictable voting machines in the short term. We prefer to focus on long-term thematic / structural shifts, where we believe fundamentals are ultimately reflected in stock prices.
5. Emphasis on Communication – Regular and transparent communication ensures our funds are the most appropriate investment options to meet our clients’ needs.
Innovation is typically characterised by a combination of disruptive products or services, explosive growth, high customer loyalty and unique business models. Innovation often leads to the creation of significant long-term economic value for society.
Currently, these companies primarily reside in the fastest growing parts of the economy, such as: (i) artificial intelligence; (ii) biotechnology; (iii) blockchain; (iv) cyber security; (v) Esports and gaming; and (vi) green innovation. These sectors frequently change as innovative companies progress through their respective life cycles from inception to maturity.
Esports refers to video games that are played in an organised and competitive format. We have prepared a 2-minute video further explaining Esports here. Gaming broadly captures both the action or practice of playing gambling and/or video games.
The investable universe of companies capturing the Esports and Gaming theme is constantly evolving. Currently, our investments focus on the following industries: (i) casinos and gaming; (ii) consumer electronics; (iii) Esports; (iv) entertainment facilities; (v) gaming software; and (vi) toys and video games.
A multi-asset strategy involves allocating wealth to a diverse set of growth and defensive asset classes. Defensive investments include income-focused assets such as cash and fixed-interest securities, and growth investments include Australian and international equities and real estate.
These strategies gain exposure to these asset classes both through direct investments and by appointing external specialist managers. These strategies vary their risk and return profiles by changing their strategic allocation to growth and defensive assets. In addition, they may tactically shift their exposures to take advantage of market opportunities.
Please direct any media enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We blend our love for investing with critical thought and integrity.